Policy on New Director Orientation
It is the policy of the Board that all new members of the Board receive orientation with respect to the Company. The orientation will vary depending on the background, expertise and experience of the new Director, but may include a review of the following:
- The Company's business plans and projections
- The Company most recent financial statements, budgets and forecasts
- Interviews with the Company's executive staff
- Training on the Director's Section 16 reporting responsibilities
- Review of the Company's Governance Principles and Company Policies
- Tour of the Company's facilities
Each new Director will receive a Director's Manual which will contain the Company's Articles, By-Laws, Directors' contact information, Committee memberships, Committee Charters, Company Code of Conduct, Company Insider Trading Policy, and other relevant Company governance materials and Company policies.
This policy may be modified by the Board at any time.
Download PDF 6.9 KB
Stock Quote (NASDAQ:MYGN)
Provided by eSignal.
Corporate Communications and Media Relations